Monday, September 17, 2012

Not all kids are "Pen and Paper" kids

Finding the right medium....

During the online discussion for our CAST readings, I really connected to the following text:
"Further, and of particular note for our purposes, the evaluation of ability is often confounded by the means and the medium used to conduct the evaluation. For example, a person who appears learning disabled in a print-bound, text-based environment may look extraordinarily skilled in a graphics- or video-based environment."
David Rose (2002)
And I immediately thought of this image:
That being said, hoping I get the classroom Wii set up for rewards this week:)

2 comments:

  1. I love this comic and just shared it in my last blog post...great minds think alike! =)

    I am a new follower to your cute blog. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I have some Halloween *freebies* that I am going to be sharing this week. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete